RIP GIL SCOTT-HERON

Sunday 29 May 2011


GILBERT "GIL" SCOTT-HERON
April 1, 1949 – May 27, 2011

I wish you a peaceful transition brother.


"The first change that takes place is in your mind. You have to change your mind before you change the way you live and the way you move......the thing that's going to change people is something that no one will ever be able to capture on film. It will just be something that you see and then  all of a sudden you will realise, I’m on the wrong page or I'm on the right page but I'm on the wrong note" - Gil Scott-Heron

Check the video below....




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A BIG thank YOU for leaving a comment, your views are valued.

I try best to respond to every comment that contains a question. Negative comments will be deleted, so spread love not hate.

- Selina ❤