NYC LIFE: CRUMBS BAKE SHOP (CUP CAKE HEAVEN)

Sunday 29 May 2011

The whole being a vegan idea seems impossible when every time I step into a Crumbs Bake Shop.

I'm not a big fan of cake to be honest, but when it comes to carrot cake no one can keep me away. Its second in line to yellow packet peanut M&M's (which I'm currently addicted to). Crumbs do the BEST carrot cake in New York and the whole wide world, they're so moist and yummy. Oh and apparently the shop was on Sex In The City. See below pictures of  mine and Tana's visit to Crumbs.

The Divine Carrot Cake
Tana being Ghetto in the Cake Shop SMH
Me admiring the Carrot Cake
Tana and her cake, not as good as the Carrott Cake
Tana being weird Tana
The remains of the Carrot Cake
I certainly could

2 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

OMG i didn't realise my pics were on here lol!!! Sex & the City's famous cake shop!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Voaxvx [url=http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com][b]hermes[/b][/url] herms brewing http://hermeskelly.finniwolf.com Dyptjv Abengg hermes sale

Post a Comment

A BIG thank YOU for leaving a comment, your views are valued.

I try best to respond to every comment that contains a question. Negative comments will be deleted, so spread love not hate.

- Selina ❤