NYC LIFE: RANDOM DAY IN BROOKLYN

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Brooklyn Flea Market
Rob looking at some old map.
Chuckie's brides


Brooklyn Fashion.
Random video shoot.
All gold everything.
Back in the day photo.
One mans junk is another mans treasure.
My shoes are made for walking.

Plastic toys on a shelf lol
Now this is what you call vintage...it sounded surprisingly good.
American flag in America.
Colourful Prints.
This guys art was DOPE!
Guys with the bowties.
Teeny weeny cupcakes...I prefer Crumbs.
My granny has loads of bags like these.
Arms crossed, american flag, army pants.

Sale on the steps of a brownstone.
Mr Robby chillin'.
Me and the pose.
Peeps on Clermont Av.
The locals.
Contrast. Little Cafe vs Urban Store.

Rob leaning on the pole...I like this...
Me and my big smile.
Cookout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A BIG thank YOU for leaving a comment, your views are valued.

I try best to respond to every comment that contains a question. Negative comments will be deleted, so spread love not hate.

- Selina ❤